Friday 12 February 2016

Review - Srixon Golf Z945

If there is one thing that I love about attending the PGA Show it's the fact that I have the opportunity to swing products that I normally don't see. That reason isn't at the top of the list but... it most definitely is a perk of attending. There are a few brands that fall into this category... Bridgestone Golf, Yonex Golf and Srixon Golf to name a few.

While at the show I visited the Srixon Golf booth on a couple of occasions. Just prior to the PGA Demo Day calling it a day and on the final afternoon of the show as some companies had already pulled their proverbial tent stakes and called it a show. I actually made swings with their entire range in a very short amount of time. From their Game-Improvement Z 355 irons to their Z 545 irons all the way to their simply scintillating Z 945 irons which are the focus of my latest review at alexandertothgolf.com #TheHomeOfOrganicGolfReviews 

Please click on the link below to read my review.

Until the next tee.

http://www.alexandertothgolf.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13313444-review-srixon-golf-z-945-irons?page=last

No comments:

Post a Comment