Monday 8 February 2016

A Born Again.... Blogger?

Well it has been said that "if you don't succeed... try try again". Well it isn't like this is totally the case but as I have been doing research I have come to learn that maybe... just perhaps I should have been doing my website (alexandertothgolf.com) as a Blog vs a Website. To be totally honest, I am not the most tech savvy person in the world and I never really knew the difference.

For the last few years I have seen my website (or what I thought was a blog) evolve into something that I never imagined. From 1 page view (which made me happy) to where it sat last year having nearly 30,000 page views I have really seen an evolution occur over at alexandertothgolf.com (The Home Of Organic Golf Reviews) and I guess it's that evolution that has led to this post... my first here at Blogger.com. After what I thought was a great 2015 I think that 2016 looks to be even better.



I spent the end of January in Orlando, Florida at the 2016 PGA Merchandise Show and I made many contacts and it looks like this will be a solid year of reviews and articles. I will continue my ongoing work on my website but I see myself spending a lot of time writing right here in these cozy confines and sharing the posts throughout social media. But for those of you that don't know what "The Home of Organic Golf Reviews" was it simply meant "a grassroots approach... first hand observations using my senses" but in no means am I saying that technology has no place in golf. Look forward to terrific tips, golf equipment reviews, golf apparel reviews, training aid reviews, golf course reviews and so much more.



In a way I sort of feel born again. Well, I think this entry has seen it's time to come to an end... so until the next time.

Until the next tee.

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment