Friday 23 December 2016

#ClimbTheWall - Cardio

It's no secret that my health is poor. My health is something that I needed to address. The reasons are numerous but not limited to the fact that I want to live longer for my family. I have a 5 month old grandson that needs a fishing teacher (golf too) and I guess my golf game too. Cardio is definitely a facet that is vital to golf. In the past I have left tournaments by ambulance after severe angina episodes. Honestly, it's a real embarrassing feeling and it is something that I don't to happen again.

I had a session at World Gym Niagara Falls, Ontario and during my cardio portion of the workout I was gassed after 5 minutes. I didn't want to end there and pushed for 5 more minutes. I pushed more and more until I "climbed the wall" and surpassed my longest duration yet. Folks, if you face or hit a wall... climb it! #ClimbTheWall


Until The Next Tee!

No comments:

Post a Comment