Monday 9 January 2017

Review - First Impressions

I am very fortunate to get the opportunity to test and review various golf products. An important part of the process for me is gathering my first bits of observations. Sometimes these initial impressions last and other times they can be swayed.

Through Irlianna and Holly at Golf Marketing Services (golfmarketinginc.com) I have been handed the opportunity to test and review some great products. The L2 Traditional from Lateral Line Putters designed by John Ambrose is the most recent product sent to me.

I was contacted by Laurie from Forte Golf a company that is new to the golf ball industry. They wanted to send me a few samples of their golf balls. I was sent their 3-piece Tour Performance S and 6-piece Apex golf balls.

An unexpected thaw saw our snow melt here in Niagara and allowed me to play nine holes on New Year's Day. A terrific opportunity to put the products from their respective companies to the test. In this video I give my first hand impressions of my first on-course experiences with the products.


Until The Next Tee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment