Thursday 17 November 2016

Contemplation

This is the first installment of what I am going to dub a "VLog" or "Video Log". What everybody (including my family) doesn't realize is that I was going to pack it all in and leave golf and the golf industry. Sometimes though we get subtle reminders from unexpected places.
Image result for bleeker
Photo Credit: bleekerofficial.com
There is a band out there called "Bleeker" and they are all great guys. If you haven't heard of them yet... you will. A song of theirs came on and it all came back. So it all came back. Taylor, Cole, Mike and Chris thank-you. You made me realize what I still had deep down in side. The song has a different meaning I'm sure but it meant something at the time.

I'm hungry to continue this journey.

Until The Next Tee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cGaXqGXJ3M

No comments:

Post a Comment