Monday 5 September 2016

Patience

Well, the changes have started here at alexandertothgolf.blogspot.ca and trying to get the blog to do what the website has been doing has proven to be a little trying.

I would be the first one to tell you that I am in no way a gadget or tech guy. I'm sure anybody that knows me would tell you as much. But the way that I have to look at it is like this. In a way it's like making wine, slow-cooking some ribs on the barbecue or working on a swing change or thought to shoot lower scores. We want the results "right now" but things take time.  If there is an operative word here I would say that it would certainly have to be "patience".

So, with that said I would like to thank all of my readers for their patience while I go through these changes. There will be days and nights where the blog may be broken and for that I apologize. I'm just trying to get the blog to be just right so my blog is enjoyable for you... my readers.

Until The Next Tee!


No comments:

Post a Comment